Trytuges

Upload your games here. Download other people's games here.

Moderators: Bob the Hamster, marionline, SDHawk

Nathan Karr
Liquid Metal Slime

Trytuges

Post by Nathan Karr »

This game is a remake of a piece of lost media I had finished and lost all copies of before my 2005 debut in the community - a game that consisted of ripped sprites from Spellshard's 2004 demo and Pokemon Yellow.

Noticing a significant stylistic and tonal overlap between Fnrrf's excellent free 8-bit graphics set and Spellshard, I decided to make use of his free resources to remake the game. It's a bit of a disappointment that I'll never be able to show anyone the old game for comparison, but I preserved and enhanced all of the game's interactions.

This initial release lacks content in the final dungeon - I've been having a very hard time getting myself to work on the project at all for months so progress has been very sluggish. Perhaps a bit of feedback will help me motivate myself to make this project as complete before the Heart of the OHR deadline as the original game was (which also admitted in-game that the final dungeon was rushed due to low motivation and a desire to make a game with an ending for once)
Attachments
trytuges.zip
(9.04 MiB) Downloaded 372 times
Trytuges0013.gif
Trytuges0013.gif (342.5 KiB) Viewed 3165 times
Trytuges0002.png
Trytuges0002.png (9.82 KiB) Viewed 3166 times
Last edited by Nathan Karr on Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
Remeber: God made you special and he loves you very much. Bye!
TMC
Metal King Slime

Post by TMC »

[review]7819[/review]