One Pirate: Adventure in the Crystal Cave

Upload your games here. Download other people's games here.

Moderators: Bob the Hamster, marionline, SDHawk

thecrimsondm
Slime

One Pirate: Adventure in the Crystal Cave

Post by thecrimsondm »

This is a little game I made years ago, it was also my first completed game. I tried to get around to publishing it once or twice but never got around to actually doing it. So here it is.

This is a short little comedy rpg experience lasting about a half hour. The story stars Raiden and Reed, two pirates as they land on the island of the Crystal Cave looking for treasure. They quickly encounter a rival groups of pirates looking for the very same treasure. Hilarity ensues as the two groups clash.

Edit: So I've currently been working on updating this game, almost entirely reworking it into something more presentable.

Edit 2: I've uploaded the second version of the game. Crystalcavev2. There's been a lot of minor bug fixing. The graphics have been changed/improved to something closer to matching my current style. Some of the story has been updated to repair my bad writing from when i was a kid. Finally there's been an extra dungeon added for players who explore a little bit more. As well as a little bonus secret added for if you beat the secret boss and go back to the very first NPC you can encounter.
Attachments
crystalcaveV20001.png
crystalcaveV20001.png (9.15 KiB) Viewed 3297 times
crystalcaveV20000.png
crystalcaveV20000.png (10.14 KiB) Viewed 3299 times
screen one.png
screen one.png (11 KiB) Viewed 3307 times
crystalcavev2.zip
(24.29 MiB) Downloaded 393 times
crystalcave.zip
(23.57 MiB) Downloaded 386 times
Last edited by thecrimsondm on Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:57 am, edited 5 times in total.
TMC
Metal King Slime

Post by TMC »

[review]7822[/review]