James Doppler's Epic Sci-Fi Fantasy Quest of....

Upload your games here. Download other people's games here.

Moderators: Bob the Hamster, marionline, SDHawk

JimLuc T Kirkard
Red Slime

James Doppler's Epic Sci-Fi Fantasy Quest of....

Post by JimLuc T Kirkard »

ATTENTION: I was a young angry edgelord when I made this game. The contents of it reflect that and are appalling. Content Warning.

Full title: James Doppler's Epic Sci-Fi Fantasy Quest of Space Time Adventure for the Mind.

Maybe 2 minutes of gameplay so far, just need advice on different things such as graphics so I can improve upon them. Was planning on tweaking the graphics as I went anyway.

UPDATE: So the new version has two new maps and about 5-10 minutes of gameplay. Also added a new character, Rex, a wizard who enjoys all manner of mind altering substances. I didn't mention this in the game, but he lives in the woods. There's also a store that opens after doing a mini-quest for the wizard, but it only has one item at the moment. Plan on doing more graphics tweaking using the suggestions in the Game Discussion thread. Hope you enjoy it, and as always, feedback is appreciated.
Attachments
jamesdoppnewest.zip
The absolute newest updated on 9/11/14.

Bear with me on the enemies, I added one to the dark forest, more will be added soon. Gameplay time probably doubled. Much more in-depth story now.
(17.37 MiB) Downloaded 563 times
jamesdoppupdate1.zip
Version .0002 Maybe 10 minutes of gameplay now.
(15.26 MiB) Downloaded 525 times
jamesdopp.zip
(3.3 MiB) Downloaded 529 times
title.jpg
title.jpg (144.54 KiB) Viewed 4217 times
Last edited by JimLuc T Kirkard on Sun Jan 14, 2024 3:34 am, edited 4 times in total.
Care to help me out by giving me advice on my game? Get the early demo by clicking here
Demo updated 8/13/2014
SDHawk
Metal Slime

Post by SDHawk »

[review]6265[/review]
SDHawk
Metal Slime

Post by SDHawk »

[review]6428[/review]
SDHawk
Metal Slime

Post by SDHawk »