Hiya! My name is Holly and I'm new.

Talk about things that are not making games here. But you should also make games!

Moderators: Bob the Hamster, marionline, SDHawk

Hollyhart1
Red Slime

Hiya! My name is Holly and I'm new.

Post by Hollyhart1 »

Hello! My name is Holly and I'm new here! I found the OHRRPGCE through an RPG Maker game website and I was HOOKED. I LOVE RPGs and would like to make some. I'm making two projects now. One of them is 8-bit! :D

Anyways, I make pixel art and would like to show them off. Maybe I could collaborate with someone? I don't know but I'm glad I joined and I plan to contribute.
Last edited by Hollyhart1 on Sat Aug 22, 2020 4:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
RMZ
King Slime

Post by RMZ »

Hey Holly, welcome aboard. It's been great having you around in Discord. Looking forward to seeing what you share.
Willy Elektrix
Liquid Metal Slime

Re: Hiya! My name is Holly and I'm new.

Post by Willy Elektrix »

Hollyhart1 wrote:Hello! My name is Holly and I'm new here! I found the OHRRPGCE through an RPG Maker game website and I was HOOKED. I LOVE RPGs and would like to make some. I'm making two projects now. One of them is 8-bit! :D

Anyways, I make pixel art and would like to show them off. Maybe I could collaborate with someone? I don't know but I'm glad I joined and I plan to contribute.
Hello! What are some of your favorite games?
Hollyhart1
Red Slime

Post by Hollyhart1 »

Willy Elektrix wrote:
Hollyhart1 wrote:Hello! My name is Holly and I'm new here! I found the OHRRPGCE through an RPG Maker game website and I was HOOKED. I LOVE RPGs and would like to make some. I'm making two projects now. One of them is 8-bit! :D

Hello! What are some of your favorite games?
OHR or not?

Non-OHR: The Final Fantasy series, the Dragon Quest series, Chronotrigger, the Mana series, a lot of other JRPGs. I like CRPGS too. Like The Elderscrolls series and a lot more.

For OHR games: I love Vikings, Void Pyramid, Walthros/Walthros Renewal, Sword of Jade, and a lot more too. Sorry can't remember all of my favorites.
Last edited by Hollyhart1 on Sat Aug 22, 2020 6:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Willy Elektrix
Liquid Metal Slime

Post by Willy Elektrix »

Hollyhart1 wrote:Non-OHR: The Final Fantasy series, the Dragon Quest series, Chronotrigger, the Mana series, a lot of other JRPGs. I like CRPGS too. Like The Elderscrolls series and a lot more.

For OHR games: I love Vikings, Void Pyramid, Walthros/Walthros Renewal, Sword of Jade, and a lot more too. Sorry can't remember all of my favorites.
These games are all classics. =)

Did you play the OHR game Kaiju Big Battel? It's another good one.
Hollyhart1
Red Slime

Post by Hollyhart1 »

Willy Elektrix wrote:
Hollyhart1 wrote:Non-OHR: The Final Fantasy series, the Dragon Quest series, Chronotrigger, the Mana series, a lot of other JRPGs. I like CRPGS too. Like The Elderscrolls series and a lot more.

These games are all classics. =)

Did you play the OHR game Kaiju Big Battel? It's another good one.

Oh yeah I forgot to mention that one. I own it actually. I also own Mr. Triangle's Adventure. :)
TMC
Metal King Slime

Post by TMC »

Welcome! (I probably said that already). Collab is the most fun way to make a game, if it goes well. Often it doesn't go so well because people aren't on the same page or able to contribute enough. Notoriously hard to find the perfect partner. :)
Anyway, what about the game you're already working on? You've posted screenshots here and in Discord, but I don't remember you describing it. Looks nice.
Last edited by TMC on Mon Aug 24, 2020 4:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.