Hello! I'm new here.

Talk about things that are not making games here. But you should also make games!

Moderators: Bob the Hamster, marionline, SDHawk

AnimeLovingMatt02
Slime

Hello! I'm new here.

Post by AnimeLovingMatt02 »

I came to Slime Salad forums because I want to make my own OHRRPGCE games and publish them there. One thing I like about OHRRPGCE is that Arfenhouse was made on this engine. I will be glad to make an OHRRPGCE game...

I pretty much like anything that came from Japan...

That includes anime, manga, games that originated there, their technology, their music, their food, etc..

I hope y'all give me some respect! :)
Bob the Hamster
Lord of the Slimes

Post by Bob the Hamster »

Welcome! :)
kylekrack
Liquid Metal Slime

Post by kylekrack »

Hello! I look forward to seeing what you make!
My pronouns are they/them
Ps. I love my wife
Nathan Karr
Liquid Metal Slime

Post by Nathan Karr »

Arfenhouse was pretty funny! If you haven't yet, I'd also recommend playing Megaman Sprite Game and basically any game by Surlaw/Wobbler as the humor in those also tends to be amazing.

Let us know if there's anything you want to learn specifically (PS, Vikings of Midgard and a more recent game by me are both intended as tutorials on using the engine, but in different ways).
Remeber: God made you special and he loves you very much. Bye!
AnimeLovingMatt02
Slime

Nathan Karr wrote:Arfenhouse was pretty funny! If you haven't yet, I'd also recommend playing Megaman Sprite Game and basically any game by Surlaw/Wobbler as the humor in those also tends to be amazing.

Let us know if there's anything you want to learn specifically (PS, Vikings of Midgard and a more recent game by me are both intended as tutorials on using the engine, but in different ways).
Yknow, when I play Arfenhouse, I narrate with a shrill voice that can sometimes hurt my throat. Pretty much I make my own voice for Housemaster because I cannot speak with a voice that high.
Fenrir-Lunaris
Metal Slime

Post by Fenrir-Lunaris »

AnimeLovingMatt02 wrote:Yknow, when I play Arfenhouse, I narrate with a shrill voice that can sometimes hurt my throat. Pretty much I make my own voice for Housemaster because I cannot speak with a voice that high.
I seem to recall that Misteroo stopped voicing him for that particular reason. Also to get that high nasally pitch of his, he would put the microphone in his nose.
AnimeLovingMatt02
Slime

Fenrir-Lunaris wrote:
AnimeLovingMatt02 wrote:Yknow, when I play Arfenhouse, I narrate with a shrill voice that can sometimes hurt my throat. Pretty much I make my own voice for Housemaster because I cannot speak with a voice that high.
I seem to recall that Misteroo stopped voicing him for that particular reason. Also to get that high nasally pitch of his, he would put the microphone in his nose.
BTW IDK if he retired or died...

According to Newgrounds, a theory stated that he died.
Fenrir-Lunaris
Metal Slime

Post by Fenrir-Lunaris »

Nah, nothing like that. Misteroo was always an artist and an animator, and just beginning to break into the business so to speak. However, he would've been unable to pursue a career with all that weird internet baggage following him around, and so had to essentially "go dark" to distance himself from it. Cue the rumors of his death on Newgrounds.
Idontknow
Slime Knight

Post by Idontknow »

I think part of the confusion that caused this rumor is that a dude with the same name as Misteroo got drunk and drowned somewhere and it was reported in the news. Not to worry, there's a PI who also has the same name as Misteroo, and I'm sure he could sort all of this out for us.

Oddly enough I tried searching his name on LinkedIn and couldn't find anything relevant.
Working as intended!
TMC
Metal King Slime

Post by TMC »

A little late, but... welcome!
AnimeLovingMatt02
Slime

TMC wrote:A little late, but... welcome!
Thank you! :)