SwordPlay shitpost thread

Talk about things that are not making games here. But you should also make games!

Moderators: Bob the Hamster, marionline, SDHawk

SwordPlay
Chemical Slime

Post by SwordPlay »

Nah, the ideal woman is inside of us :angel:
"Imagination. Life is your creation."
charbile
Metal Slime

Post by charbile »

Nathan Karr wrote:What is a society?

Throws glass

Fellow miserable piles of secrets!
there was an attempt, so adorable
Attachments
natesociety.png
natesociety.png (193.21 KiB) Viewed 3274 times
Nathan Karr
Liquid Metal Slime

Post by Nathan Karr »

SwordPlay wrote:Nah, the ideal woman is inside of us :angel:
In some cases, more literally than others. :kamina:
Remeber: God made you special and he loves you very much. Bye!
SwordPlay
Chemical Slime

Post by SwordPlay »

Is this real?
[yt]AN2dcsx7mJA[/yt]
charbile
Metal Slime

Post by charbile »

it looks real
makes you wonder how much money they make from all those releases to afford such silly marketing
SwordPlay
Chemical Slime

Post by SwordPlay »

I'm on, like, my 3rd or 6th ban/kick (from SS community) now?... I haven't been counting...
also not counting any other bans i may or may not have acquired in various places.

Maybe this rate is not promising... I often feel like I am a burden on others/the society.
I mean... I love you all, even if you are all pieces of slime or whatever... So am I?
I mean, I definitely know that I am. BUT DO YOU?! That's why we have this shitpost thread.

There are so many good people in this society, and I cherish them immensely.
But sometimes I question whether we will see eye-to-eye on many things we take for granted.
why should I then bother at all? I don't (particularly) want to be like (any of) you. No offense.
I kind of hoped that some of my virtues would rub off... Not that I care or anything b-baka!
And definitely some of your virtues have rubbed off on me.
I doubt I could find the strength to do the things I do, if you all were not there, supporting me and so on... i don't want to talk about it...
If something happened to me tomorrow, I'd want you all to know that I love respect and care for you all deeply... don't tell anyone... you didn't hear that from me.

Anyway, I feel that it's probably all my fault*. Sorry, everyone**...

*for some reason
** yes, you.
Last edited by SwordPlay on Fri Mar 12, 2021 12:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ravancloak
Red Slime

Post by Ravancloak »

swordplay. can I have a hug?
Have a flower! ^-^~* (she/her)
RMZ
King Slime

Post by RMZ »

Swordplay, let's have drinks and play Terraria tonight.
Spoonweaver
Liquid Metal King Slime

Re: SwordPlay shitpost thread

Post by Spoonweaver »

Swordplay
Want to continue the talk about how unfair my votes were over here instead?
SwordPlay wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 6:14 pm > voted a game poorly for reasons (let's say, "romance")
> didn't consider it very well, apparently
> needed someone to point out another game did that as well
> they did that themselves in their own game, also
> decides the best way to vote is for political/social reasons, rather than on merit
> their response is to change their vote for reasons (let's say... "romance"), but not in a way you might expect a "sensible" person to
> this is supposed to encourage participation, probably only encourages sucking up and drama
> expects to be taken seriously

OK. It must be a lot of fun on the discord. I love RPGs by the way.
also, nice boat! i mean, bot. i mean, vote.
What is this, an attempt at greentext?

voted a game poorly: we all have different opinions. if we all agreed on what should be scored what, there would be no need for voting.
Your misunderstanding of voting is very british of you. See, the when you don't have a monarch like King Henry, you can instead of a democracy where everyone voices their opinion.

needed someone to point out another game: I assure you I needed nothing from you. If you're mistaking my willingness to debate aspects of games as some sort of weakness you're way off. I have no issue with talking about different aspects of the games when done in good faith. This weird fixation you have for the cthulhu game is clearly a long ways from good faith though and is very agenda based.

they did that themselves in their own game: If you believe my game deserves a lower score you are welcome to vote and share those feelings, however what you are currently doing is not the agreed upon method of voting and generally not how game reviews are conducted either.

decides the best way to vote is for political/social reasons, rather than on merit:You've lost me a bit here. I'm not sure which political agenda you could be referring to when it comes to OHR games. I look forward to a lengthy explanation that insults me somehow.

their response is to change their vote for reasons: if you think I'm changing my vote you misunderstood what I said. I suggested that your attempt to get me to change my vote is very unlikely to work at all, where as normal discussion may have.

encourages sucking up and drama: They only thing I've done to encourage drama recently was reply to you.

expects to be taken seriously: I believe general respect should be afforded to everyone, but if you mean my votes, I think the vote I turned in for my own game made it pretty clear that I don't take this whole thing that seriously, and I think in general people shouldnt as you're likely to get stirred up or upset about silly little things if that's the case. I mean imagine double posting on a forum because someone gave a game a 3 when you thought it deserved a 4.

ANYWAYS!!!
Swordplay, if you want to just like chat or something I'm up for hanging out. Or I can talk to someone else who might be open for it.
If you just want to like have a little internet forum flame war, well let's do that here where it belongs rather than spoil the RGC thread.
SwordPlay
Chemical Slime

Post by SwordPlay »

FALME WAR :3
SwordPlay
Chemical Slime

Post by SwordPlay »

i only double post to inflate my post count. not because i want to weigh in on these meaningful(!) topics.
Spoonweaver
Liquid Metal King Slime

Post by Spoonweaver »

SwordPlay wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 10:39 pm i only double post to inflate my post count. not because i want to weigh in on these meaningful(!) topics.
Inflate your post count? Thats cute, you'll get there some day champ.
SwordPlay
Chemical Slime

Post by SwordPlay »

Spoonweaver wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 11:05 pm
SwordPlay wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 10:39 pm i only double post to inflate my post count. not because i want to weigh in on these meaningful(!) topics.
Inflate your post count? Thats cute, you'll get there some day champ.
you're the best. at inflating your post count. not weighing in meaningful topics.
Spoonweaver
Liquid Metal King Slime

Post by Spoonweaver »

You're suggesting there are meaningful topics here.
SwordPlay
Chemical Slime

Post by SwordPlay »

Spoonweaver wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 11:39 pm You're suggesting there are meaningful topics here.
i get all my important news from indie RPG maker forums... don't you?