SwordPlay shitpost thread

Talk about things that are not making games here. But you should also make games!

Moderators: Bob the Hamster, marionline, SDHawk

SwordPlay
Chemical Slime

Post by SwordPlay »

it wouldn't be right unless Wobbles was alright with it, and more importantly, as long as there was no bad blood between us... really, that seems the most important thing.
Otherwise I really should leave! (or be forced to. or pushed to)
Last edited by SwordPlay on Sun Jul 19, 2020 5:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Imagination. Life is your creation."
Spoonweaver
Liquid Metal King Slime

Post by Spoonweaver »

Bad Blood?
We're all just discussing video game development bro.
Let's all just chill and talk about making the video game together.
SwordPlay
Chemical Slime

Post by SwordPlay »

I think MK had a good idea, maybe come back tomorrow or another day with a cool head.
Sorry for the mess. That was pretty awful. My fault. I'm an idiot. The sauce does awful things to a person.
ArtimusBena
Slime Knight

Post by ArtimusBena »

The sauce only amplifies what's already there. Figure your slime out. And in the meantime, I expect you to treat people well.
Mogri
Super Slime

Post by Mogri »

SwordPlay, you are on notice. We will not continue to tolerate needlessly disruptive behavior like this. Drink responsibly, post responsibly, and consider not combining the two.

Next time is a temp ban instead of a warning.
SwordPlay
Chemical Slime

Post by SwordPlay »

Yeah, thanks(!)

To be perfectly honest, I would prefer the ban.

PLEASE CONSIDER IT, IT'S ALWAYS AN OPTION
And one whose role will become increasingly clear.

Do you think this is my happy fun time home? There is nothing for me here. Do you think I am crawling back, yearning for the stimulating sliming conversation?
It seems people are barely capable of putting up with me, and I in turn feel I am wasting my time and energy.
If you hate me that's fine, be with those you love. It just happens that you guys don't know the meaning of love, respect, and that kinda stuff, probably. This is why your games suck.

So this can not have a happy ending, in my estimation.

If it helps, I think you're all tremendously stupid and weak and inept and all those other things :)

You people neither understand nor respect the things in this world that constitute it, morals, values, meaning etc., on a deep level, and you rarely express this or put it in your games. YOU PEOPLE DISGUST ME. I want to create art, not pretend that I'm listening to your inane jibbering. Which is what most of you do.

At the same time, I want the best for you, but I find it difficult to reach people who will not listen.

I saw people homeless, starving, sick. I have aims to make the world a better place, whilst you folk are preoccupied with your own patch.
I frankly do not give a toss about your self-important preening, your self-aggrandisement or whatever the slime you selfishly consider.
I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR STUPID IDEAS THAT YOU DIDN'T EVEN THINK THROUGH.
YOU DIDN'T EVEN CARE, WHY THE slime SHOULD I?

Neither do I wish to run behind you hoping to catch a scrap of meaningful interaction, or riding your wake, or whatever, because its so fantastically negligible as to not be worth it, even in the slightest.
Did you ever even meditate? Buddha was awakened by suffering.
You are sleeping through self-absorption.

There are more important things in my life, quite frankly, and I also want to put that in my art/games.
I DON'T WANT TO STRUGGLE TO WORK IT INTO MY GAMES, NOR DO I WANT TO FIGHT TOOTH AND NAIL TO MAKE MY GAME BETTER IF I'M WORKING WITH SOMEONE.
THIS IS AN UPHILL STRUGGLE AND I FIND IT INCREASINGLY PAINFUL TO TRY.
IT'S NOT MY FAULT YOU SUCK, ARE LAZY, OR UNABLE.
You are frankly laughable, or worse, depressingly pathetic.
I have a lot of faith that people can improve, but that's not my job, and people also don't like that.

I DIDN'T COME HERE TO MAKE BABY GAMES FOR BABIES
I WANT TO PROGRESS THE sliming MEDIUM

A society without criticism or critique is effectively dead in the water.

Maybe no one ever told you, or you conveniently shut it out, the world is an ugly place. slime's gritty AF. You can't even handle a little grit you probably can't survive in meaningful realistic circumstances. Just saying.
Last edited by SwordPlay on Sun Jul 19, 2020 7:20 pm, edited 20 times in total.
Spoonweaver
Liquid Metal King Slime

Post by Spoonweaver »

SwordPlay wrote:Yeah, thanks(!)

To be perfectly honest, I would prefer the ban.

PLEASE CONSIDER IT, IT'S ALWAYS AN OPTION
And one whose role will become increasingly clear.

Do you think this is my happy fun time home? There is nothing for me here. Do you think I am crawling back, yearning for the stimulating sliming conversation?
It seems people are barely capable of putting up with me, and I in turn feel I am wasting my time and energy.
If you hate me that's fine, be with those you love. It just happens that you guys don't know the meaning of love, respect, and that kinda stuff, probably. This is why your games suck.

So this can not have a happy ending, in my estimation.

If it helps, I think you're all tremendously stupid and weak and inept and all those other things :)

You people neither understand nor respect the things in this world that constitute it, morals, values, meaning etc., on a deep level, and you rarely express this or put it in your games. YOU PEOPLE DISGUST ME. I want to create art, not pretend that I'm listening to your inane jibbering. Which is what most of you do.

At the same time, I want the best for you, but I find it difficult to reach people who will not listen.

I saw people homeless, starving, sick. I have aims to make the world a better place, whilst you folk are preoccupied with your own patch.
I frankly do not give a toss about your self-important preening, your self-aggrandisement or whatever the slime you selfishly consider.
Did you ever even meditate? Buddha was awakened by suffering.
You are sleeping through self-absorption.

There are more important things in my life, quite frankly, and I also want to put that in my art/games.
I DON'T WANT TO STRUGGLE TO WORK IT INTO MY GAMES, NOR DO I WANT TO FIGHT TOOTH AND NAIL TO MAKE MY GAME BETTER IF I'M WORKING WITH SOMEONE.
THIS IS AN UPHILL STRUGGLE AND I FIND IT INCREASINGLY PAINFUL TO TRY.
IT'S NOT MY FAULT YOU SUCK, ARE LAZY, OR UNABLE.
I have a lot of faith that people can improve, but that's not my job, and people also don't like that.

I DIDN'T COME HERE TO MAKE BABY GAMES FOR BABIES
I WANT TO PROGRESS THE sliming MEDIUM

Maybe no one ever told you, or you conveniently shut it out, the world is an ugly place. slime's gritty AF. You can't even handle a little grit you probably can't survive in meaningful realistic circumstances. Just saying.
OK
Last edited by Spoonweaver on Sun Jul 19, 2020 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Idontknow
Slime Knight

Post by Idontknow »

Ok
Working as intended!
SwordPlay
Chemical Slime

Post by SwordPlay »

wow chill out its a post bro haha
don't ban me bro haha
Last edited by SwordPlay on Sun Jul 19, 2020 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SwordPlay
Chemical Slime

Post by SwordPlay »

Look, you should all just accept that I'm not like you.

You are all lovely people and should work happily towards making games or whatever the slime it is.

Enjoy!
Spoonweaver
Liquid Metal King Slime

Post by Spoonweaver »

SwordPlay wrote:Look, you should all just accept that I'm not like you.

You are all lovely people and should work happily towards making games or whatever the slime it is.

Enjoy!
Ok
SwordPlay
Chemical Slime

Post by SwordPlay »

Please, don't be shy. We're friends aren't we?

We can just skip this "temp" nonsense, get straight down to business.

In so many ways, I want it more than you. But you can't appreciate that.
Last edited by SwordPlay on Sun Jul 19, 2020 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spoonweaver
Liquid Metal King Slime

Post by Spoonweaver »

There's not really much to ban you for Swordplay.
You're a bit aggressive and annoying but you're not really doing anything specifically against the rules.
I mean, you're not even off topic right now. You're shitposting in the swordplay shitpost thread. Nothing wrong with that, let it all out.
SwordPlay
Chemical Slime

Post by SwordPlay »

Well, we'll see if the mods are so patient AFTER I ACCIDENTALLY OR PURPOSEFULLY HURT YOUR FEELINGS

As we all know this is ban-worthy offense and will get you ostracised quicker than singing the OHR anthem backwards under the influence of crack.
Last edited by SwordPlay on Sun Jul 19, 2020 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MorpheusKitami
Slime Knight

Post by MorpheusKitami »

I thought all the bad words turned into slime. What is this slime even? This should be the slimeposting thread.