National TMC Appreciation Day

Talk about things that are not making games here. But you should also make games!

Moderators: Bob the Hamster, marionline, SDHawk

What day should it be?

TMC's birthday
73%
Novemeber 5th (V)
7%
Star Wars Day (May the Fourth)
No votes
TMC's Mother's Birthday
7%
March 9th - Now two boys have been found rubbing linseed oil into the school cormorant. Now some of you may feel that the cormorant does not play an important part in the life of the school, but I would remind you that it was presented to us by the corpor
7%
ation of the Town of Sudbury to commemorate Empire Day, when we try to remember the names of all those from the Sudbury area who so gallantly gave their lives to keep China British. So from now on, the cormorant is strictly OUT OF BOUNDS. Oh and Jenkins?
No votes
Apparently your mother died this morning. Chaplain?
7%

Total votes: 15

ArtimusBena
Slime Knight

Post by ArtimusBena »

Shouldn't this be International TMC Appreciation Day seeing as how he and James live in other countries besides the USA?
Remember sir... that we ALL... live in this great Hamster Republic. ¡Viva la república de hámster! ululates
SwordPlay
Chemical Slime

Post by SwordPlay »

"hamstro respubliko" maybe Esperanto is more fitting
guo
Metal Slime

Post by guo »

If you wanna get TMC a good cake in NZ try The Cheesecake Factory or Divine Cakes. In fact, it'd be easier to send them to me first and I can deliver them. I promise not to eat them, really.
vvight.wordpress.com
Rue
Slime Knight

Post by Rue »

Real talk though do we have his address, patreon info, PayPal, p.o. box, etc? Hard to send a guy an envelope of snakes without this.
ArtimusBena
Slime Knight

Post by ArtimusBena »

That information is on a need ... for me to be paid under the table... only.
TMC
Metal King Slime

Post by TMC »

Alas, if I had some wholemeal flour, could bake some banana and apple cake or apple muffins. But haven't been able to buy any!