How to get all summons in timestream saga?

Talk about things that are not making games here. But you should also make games!

Moderators: Bob the Hamster, marionline, SDHawk

kxmp
Slime

How to get all summons in timestream saga?

Post by kxmp »

Is there anyone know?
I'v already got ifrit ramuh odin leviathan atomos fenrir
shiva carbunkle alexander phoenix bahamut
To get phoenix I need a spear of odin. But odin is already beaten and gone away.
So that spear is in somewhere else. But I can't even find it.

Is it a joke that these summons don't even exist?
And is there really exist black sun sword?
And how to get bahamut's cave open?

And I see some thing interesting in tag system.
I got the acorn but I see the 'return the acorn' in f4 tag.
Where should I return it to?

There is "wolf eat out fox" and unfushion
Some tag have wolf or werewolf or fox in it.
What does it mean. Is there some scene or alternative way to finish game or some hidden character??
Last edited by kxmp on Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Fenrir-Lunaris
Metal Slime

Post by Fenrir-Lunaris »

I made that game nearly two decades ago, and to be perfectly honest, I haven't the slightest clue. I absolutely don't recall the details of 90% of that game. Except for a small bit where you crash through a Dungeon Keeper level, and something about mints?

Knowing my old habits though, there was a time where I was pretty big on mutually exclusive rewards, where picking up one reward would permanently lock you out of getting the other one. There were also a fairly large portions of maps that were designed by some of my friends at the time - my intention was to hope they would pick up a bit of game design as well, but it never resulted in much other than a bunch of confusing one-tile-width mazes where you couldn't see the walls, and box rewards that aren't the intended rewards.

It's entirely possible that many of the spells, weapons, and abilities that are intended to be picked up over the course of the game are in fact impossible to obtain - I never kept a master list anyway.
kxmp
Slime

Post by kxmp »

What is the reward you mentioned.
Did the summon considered the reward?

Well In the battle arena It random generate enemy sometimes that female anubis appear and I can got phoenix.
I'm not even sure is it normal way or alternative way.

I see it in zyran's temple it said in order to get the strongest summon. You need to get all summon and to to the bishounen and there is a secret path lead to another map. Beat that little guy then final summon is here.
TMC
Metal King Slime

Post by TMC »

It sounds like you'll need to work out the answers to those questions yourself, by inspecting the game. There's no password protection on it, so you can download the OHRRPGCE and open the game.
charbile
Metal Slime

Post by charbile »

Hey kxmp! I think we need to open the game in custom.exe and research this. Maybe Young Fenrir designed it this way. Like how some games require you to mess with game files to find the secret ending. It is very meta.

Did you ever find out what that "wolf eat out fox" tag meant?
Nathan Karr
Liquid Metal Slime

Post by Nathan Karr »

TMC wrote:There's no password protection on it, so you can download the OHRRPGCE and open the game.
Oh, I could have sworn there was a password on it, but that it's the same password that Final Fantasy H used.
Remeber: God made you special and he loves you very much. Bye!
Bird
Slime Knight

Post by Bird »

One could use a modified Custom.exe to burst the OHRRPGCE password security bubble, which is an interesting practise for learning how to work with source code.
Nathan Karr
Liquid Metal Slime

Post by Nathan Karr »

Or just have the password memorized from 15 years ago when someone made a thread on Castle Paradox where he threw a tantrum because he couldn't figure it out and eventually Fenrir revealed that it was lassie

And, being the curious sort, you then went on to try this out on every one of his password-protected games.
Remeber: God made you special and he loves you very much. Bye!