guo
Metal Slime

Post by guo »

PM'd'st'd've you RMZ.
vvight.wordpress.com
RMZ
King Slime

Post by RMZ »

Looking for somebody who can make minigames for the Axe Cop game. Ideally the next one could adapt most of Star Dartle we just need some custom stuff done to it to make it work for the game. We have a budget we can discuss with anybody interested. This one in particular is a big moment for the game.

Axe Cop would be flying through a creepy planet fighting aliens while flying on the back of his dinosaur. Ideally mission would end with fighting a giant monster head that has a ton of HP and shoots beams. Would need to be designed to fight once for story purposes, then for replayability, the head would descend offscreen and then a new wave appears with the head reappearing with more HP and a little harder. Designed to be played this way as long as it can go or a predetermined ending point. Needs to run with D-Pad plus ESC and Enter as game is designed for mobile and PC from start to finish.

All upgrades from Star Dartle could remain but if the size is specific we need to change because the dinosaur would be shooting fireballs and not laser beams. We wouldn't be keeping track of enemies that moved past, just need to keep track of hits for a high score. If you are interested, I'd like to get started ASAP and then have it done before end of April.

Like I said, we can pay for this, just PM me a quote and if you think you can handle this.
zanzindorf
Slime

Zanzindorf for hire :)

Post by zanzindorf »

Hellos! I'm an artist for hire! I do pixel art, hi-res stuff, and a little 3D too. Feel free to PM me if you need some help with your project or if you have any questions. I'll link a sample of my work below.

Here's a link to more hi-res stuff: https://zanzindorf.com/wallpapers.html

Here's a link to more custom Lemmings levels: https://zanzindorf.com/lemmings.html
Attachments
Here's some of my art from a custom Lemming level I made for a competition.
Here's some of my art from a custom Lemming level I made for a competition.
09 Bird Knight V4.png (174.72 KiB) Viewed 8964 times
Here's a simple platformer I've been working on, in the style of an old pyramid exploring dos game I played as a kid.
Here's a simple platformer I've been working on, in the style of an old pyramid exploring dos game I played as a kid.
Kiwi 03.png (51.91 KiB) Viewed 8964 times
Here's a design I made for a vinyl magnet.
Here's a design I made for a vinyl magnet.
Blob Magnet Indexed.png (201.37 KiB) Viewed 8968 times
Here's a running animation I made for a Jill of the Jungle inspired game.
Here's a running animation I made for a Jill of the Jungle inspired game.
Garbo-Run-Mast.gif (50.07 KiB) Viewed 8968 times
Here's some 3D art I made. It's a street cleaning elephant truck.
Here's some 3D art I made. It's a street cleaning elephant truck.
Elephant2 Index.png (1.22 MiB) Viewed 4066 times
What am I?
Bob the Hamster
Lord of the Slimes

Post by Bob the Hamster »

Welcome, zanzindorf!

Nice pixel work!

I like the style of those maps
zanzindorf
Slime

Post by zanzindorf »

Bob the Hamster wrote:Welcome, zanzindorf!

Nice pixel work!

I like the style of those maps
Thanks! I really enjoy working with pixel art. It's good to be here.
What am I?
TMC
Metal King Slime

Post by TMC »

Indeed! Hello. I also added some of your abstract wallpapers to my random wallpapers collection, they're nice.
Last edited by TMC on Wed May 08, 2019 4:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
zanzindorf
Slime

Post by zanzindorf »

TMC wrote:Indeed! Hello. I also added some of your abstract wallpapers to my random wallpapers collection, they're nice.
Thank you! I'm glad you like them. My favorite abstract one is the xNormals Arm Glitch (The black and white one). I made it accidentally while working on something else. it just happened to look really cool, so I kept it :)
What am I?
Bird
Slime Knight

Post by Bird »

After having made the experience of making a big game completly on my own, one single word screams before my inner eye: COOPERATION!

It is totally stupid, to do everything by yourself. You are probably not good at all the disciplines (graphics, scripting, story, dialogues, map design, battle design). This thread here should be highlighted twice and be mandatory for everyone to read. Cooperate! And don't cry for lack of time. Split the work instead.

Most of our RPGs teach us about cooperation! The single members in battle would be probably weak, but as a group they can suceed.

Anyway, get me as number two for interesting (!) ideas you have. I have fought my war and feel experienced with the OHRRPGCE now. Get the Bird as an ally in your party, it can catch bugs very well.
Nathan Karr
Liquid Metal Slime

Post by Nathan Karr »

I've got a big project I want to undertake for the good of the community, but I'm not a music man.

I want NES-sounding remakes of the 55 classic public domain OHR BAMs and if possible also the extra free music by The UnGoat (which I've used in a couple of my games) and the public domain Vikings of Midgard tracks. 8-bit renditions of these public domain songs would make an excellent complement to Fnrrf's 8-bit graphics pack.

I'm not looking for hardware accuracy and trying to faithfully make tracks that could have been done on legitimate hardware so much as the feel and sound of NES-era nostalgia. I'm also not even going to be strict about it being NES/famitracker stuff if you can do a good 8-bit rendition of a classic public domain OHR song in like, GameBoy, Sega Master System, Atari, Commodore 64, or the sounds of an old PC speaker that's also in keeping with the spirit of what I'm after.

Having some of the songs remixed to conform specifically to this format could also be fun:
[yt]JknOdnEtwxs[/yt]

Any musicians out there interested in undertaking this project? Anyone else have money they're willing to chip in towards compensating said musicians for their work?
Remeber: God made you special and he loves you very much. Bye!
marionline
Metal Slime

Post by marionline »

I'm looking for a beta reader for 2 A4 pages of dialog written for a comic.
The text is in english, of course.
Since it's not my native language, I'd be very happy if someone could check it for spelling, choice of words and grammar mistakes.
TheLordThyGod
Slime Knight
Location: Muscle Shoals, AL, USA, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way, Known Universe

Post by TheLordThyGod »

marionline wrote:I'm looking for a beta reader for 2 A4 pages of dialog written for a comic.
The text is in english, of course.
Since it's not my native language, I'd be very happy if someone could check it for spelling, choice of words and grammar mistakes.
PM sent.
...spake The Lord Thy God.
TheLordThyGod
Slime Knight
Location: Muscle Shoals, AL, USA, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way, Known Universe

Post by TheLordThyGod »

Anyone else who needs an English language proofreader for hire, hit me up. I am a native speaker of American English, and I was raised by a persnickety grammarian so the process is hard-coded into my brain. I can also do script doctoring if you trust me to improve your text.
Last edited by TheLordThyGod on Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bob the Hamster
Lord of the Slimes

Post by Bob the Hamster »

How do you feel reading a 60,000 word fantasy novel manuscript written by someone with a shaky grasp of the perilous interactions between quotation marks and other punctuation in dialog?
TheLordThyGod
Slime Knight

Post by TheLordThyGod »

Bob the Hamster wrote:How do you feel reading a 60,000 word fantasy novel manuscript written by someone with a shaky grasp of the perilous interactions between quotation marks and other punctuation in dialog?
I'm up for the challenge as long as we can agree on a fair rate!
Ravancloak
Red Slime

Post by Ravancloak »

I'm looking for someone who'd be willing to script some kinda card game scene for birdsong. I also got some more mini games I'd like to add, but that's gonna happen after the S.K.Y. Labs area is complete.

I can trade some original fm/psg chiptune/synth/orchestral tracks or art to order. Check out the following sites for music samples:
https://ravancloak.bandcamp.com/ https://soundcloud.com/ravancloak/tracksundefined
Have a flower! ^-^~* (she/her)