Linking reviews to their respective games

Ask and answer questions about making games and related topics. Unrelated topics go in that other forum.

Moderators: marionline, SDHawk

Hedera
Slime Knight

Linking reviews to their respective games

Post by Hedera »

I've been informed that on Slime Salad, reviews for games don't automatically appear on the game pages they're of, and that I'm supposed to contact someone to get them linked. Is this by design? There're a lot of reviews, especially ones made recently, that aren't linked, and it seems odd that it's like this. I'd like my review of TutOHRial linked, at the very least, but what about the others?

Also, how does one submit a review for a game that's already got one?
TMC
Metal King Slime

Post by TMC »

Yes, unfortunately a moderator needs to manually link them up and there's no easy way to see which aren't linked. I've gone through and linked up everything on the first two pages of the Reviews forum. Sorry for the (sometimes years long) delay.
I've been meaning to automate the process by writing a script which scans the whole Reviews forum. (However a few "reviews" are so trivial that they shouldn't be linked up)

Hmm. I hadn't noticed there's no link to create a new review on a game's page if it already has reviews. (You could PM Mogri to suggest that.) But you can do it by going to the Reviews forum and creating a new topic.
Last edited by TMC on Sun May 23, 2021 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hedera
Slime Knight

Post by Hedera »

Thanks!