Mega Tact v1.0

Announcements that go here will appear on the front page.

Moderators: Bob the Hamster, marionline, SDHawk

Mogri
Super Slime

Mega Tact v1.0

Post by Mogri »

Surprise! Mega Tact hits the big one-oh today. There's not much I can say about this occasion that isn't said in the news post, so go read that. The changelist is too big to post here anyway, and posting just part of it would be insufficient.

With the transition into beta, I'm gradually expanding the advertising in other communities. Don't be surprised if there's an influx of new users (though go ahead and be surprised if they ever end up posting here).

If you haven't tried Mega Tact yet, take a look at the "Getting started" article on the wiki, which gives you a quick and dirty way to start building an army.
Meowskivich
Blubber Bloat

Post by Meowskivich »

I am jealous of your energy to work on this.

edit:
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/mogri/slimesalad.com/fft/battle-functions.php on line 1086

edit again:
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/mogri/slimesalad.com/fft/rules.php on line 472

edit once more:
Will you be making a guide for what values to do what for attacks? Since "effect: 1" isn't really descriptive. I'd dig making a custom move set in the game.
Last edited by Meowskivich on Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.
dOn'T MiNd mE! i'M jUsT CoNtAgIoUs!!!
Play Orbs CCG: http://orbsccg.com/r/4r6x :V
Mogri
Super Slime

Post by Mogri »

There is already documentation for rulesets on the wiki.

If you want to do anything more in-depth than changing numbers around, you will probably need a high level of understanding of how the game fundamentally works. I can't do much to ease the knowledge burden without a massive overhaul of the already expansive ruleset code. The documentation should help a lot, though.

(also, I fixed those things)
Last edited by Mogri on Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Meowskivich
Blubber Bloat

Post by Meowskivich »

Ah, groovy. I'll take a look at it later.
dOn'T MiNd mE! i'M jUsT CoNtAgIoUs!!!
Play Orbs CCG: http://orbsccg.com/r/4r6x :V
TMC
Metal King Slime

Post by TMC »

Awesome. I haven't tried this yet, but I should. I've never played FFT, so it's been a bit intimidating, but these instructions should be sufficient to do something.
Mogri
Super Slime

Post by Mogri »

v1.1 today: five new maps and some bugs fixed.

Not the most exciting release, but the new maps look awesome.
Kajitani-Eizan
Slime

Post by Kajitani-Eizan »

Awesome!! Sorry I disappeared for a while, but it looks super spiffy now. Time to check out all the delicious changes :P