NO EAT+ [2011/2019 Vore RPG]

Upload your games here. Download other people's games here.

Moderators: Bob the Hamster, marionline, SDHawk

Nathan Karr
Liquid Metal Slime

NO EAT+ [2011/2019 Vore RPG]

Post by Nathan Karr »

Released to commemorate Vore Day (8-8), a slight graphical and balance overhaul of my Say It Ain't So Contest entry NO EAT! is being posted here on Slime Salad. Additions include a little bit of newbie-proofing to teach people they can equip their weapons as soon as they arrive in the stomach, buffing the items gained from treasure chests on a lockpick run, and a soundtrack (royalty-free music from Kevin McLeod's website).

For roughly a week after release, I will occasionally update with further tweaks to replace more graphics that were technically not my own to begin with (like a photo of an inflamed appendix I got by Google image searching, replacing the battle backdrop the way I replaced the maptiles, etc.).

The uncensored but aesthetically and gameplay inferior version can be found here:
http://castleparadox.com/gamelist-display.php?game=1048

An aesthetically and gameplay improved uncensored version can be found here:
https://cheeseforge.itch.io/no-eat

Warning: While this game is considerably censored from its initial release back in 2011, it still contains some objectionable material that audiences may find off-putting, and in some cases are intended to. Intended for mature audiences who are interested in a game where one cartoon dog eats another cartoon dog, two married consenting adults imply that they occasionally have intercourse with each other, and a brief scene including a large amount of canine excrement.
Download

NO EAT+-mac.zip (17.25MB; 375 downloads) Tasty apple version for those who want their dogs inside of apples?

NO EAT+.zip (17.42MB; 887 downloads) Happy Vore Day!

Reviews

No reviews. Be the first to review NO EAT+ [2011/2019 Vore RPG]!

A reference to the screenshot used for advertising the original, highlighting how much more censored it is now.
A reference to the screenshot used for advertising the original, highlighting how much more censored it is now.
NO EAT+0002.png (9.89 KiB) Viewed 6001 times
Last edited by Nathan Karr on Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:13 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Remeber: God made you special and he loves you very much. Bye!