The Adventures of Powerstick Man: Limited Extended Edition

Upload your games here. Download other people's games here.

Moderators: Bob the Hamster, marionline, SDHawk

Pepsi Ranger
Liquid Metal Slime

The Adventures of Powerstick Man: Limited Extended Edition

Post by Pepsi Ranger »

It's been two and a half years since I went full swing into the Powerstick Man update, and it looks like it'll be another year before I'll finally get the finished version up and running. But after months of thinking about it, I finally decided to post an early version of the upcoming Extended Edition. So for one week only, I'm providing a short demo of the new update.

There's about two hours' worth of gameplay here (or eight if you know how to hack the game's password). Forgive the size of the download, but there is a LOT of stuff in this game. However, you'll only see about a quarter of it for now (unless I give you the password) since I don't want to ruin too much of the surprise.

The README will tell you more about the game. For now, let the work speak for itself.

And I apologize for the plotscript lagging. I'm still waiting for TMC to implement script multitasking to get this thing working as intended. Also, some features will feel broken without the new save format. There's an explanation for this in the README.

Other than that, enjoy. This file will be online from October 25 - November 2, 2009.

EDIT: And...TIME!!!
Download
Reviews

No reviews. Be the first to review The Adventures of Powerstick Man: Limited Extended Edition!

elwood walker.gif
elwood walker.gif (8.06 KiB) Viewed 2797 times
Last edited by Pepsi Ranger on Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Place Obligatory Signature Here