Legacy v0.3.7

Upload your games here. Download other people's games here.

Moderators: Bob the Hamster, marionline, SDHawk

BMR
Metal King Slime

Legacy v0.3.7

Post by BMR »

Legacy v0.3.7

Given the chance, what legacy will you leave behind you?

Image Image Image

Image Image

Changelog

0.3.7 HotOHR BugFix Release

This version has improved hero graphics (Except for Molok) and improved battle sprites. I've also tweaked a few things and added some instructions at certain points. Battles now pause on menus to make combat easier and less hectic.

0.3.5 HotOHR Release

The game is still in demo stage, but more cutscenes and story elements have been added. All NPCs should have dialogue now, no more temporary text. A lot of tweaking in map details (some of perhaps not even noticeable) has been done. Some more interactivity scripts have also been added, like interacting with doors.

Things are rolling out rather well now. This version has the docks area working along with most of the dialogue. While pretty much all of the dialogue for the docks area has been written, not all of it has been properly imported so there are still some broken npcs. This version is playable up until the merchants' quarter, at which point at text box will notify the player that the demo is over. The houses and npcs are explorable though, but there's not combat or anything new yet.

0.1.7a

Yeah, I know I said this would be up two days ago, but unfortunately, I was sick and wasn't able to get as much work done as I wanted. Because of that, this only has the first dungeon up to the first boss. Around this time next week though, I'll have the first village mostly playable.

This version is currently extremely buggy, though I don't think there should be any game-breaking bugs. A lot of stuff will still change before my HotOHR release though, like portrait graphics (going to completely redo those), graphics tweaks (I still haven't fixed those barrels!), and combat graphics tweaks (haven't implemented all the suggestions from my characters updates yet).
Download

legacy_0_3_7.zip (23MB; 545 downloads) Most current version.

legacy_0_3_5.zip (22.85MB; 567 downloads) The first HotOHR release.

legacy_0_2_0.zip (22.55MB; 502 downloads) Old version, don't download this.

legacy_0_1_7.zip (23.85MB; 533 downloads) Old version, don't download this.

Reviews

Let's Play: Legacy by Spoonweaver

2012 In Review 028 - Legacy by Gizmog

Last edited by BMR on Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:43 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Being from the third world, I reserve the right to speak in the third person.

Using Editor version wip 20170527 gfx_sdl+fb music_sdl