Grayscale

Upload your games here. Download other people's games here.

Moderators: Bob the Hamster, marionline, SDHawk

Master K
King Slime

Grayscale

Post by Master K »

Alrighty, here is the beggining of something great. This is the beggining of my game, Grayscale.

Grayscale is set in the land of Monchromia. The main protagonist of the story is Brody (But you can rename him). Monchromia and everything else is made in (you guessed it) black, white, and shades of gray, which I feel proud of.

The game is currently in demo stage.

Grayscale is the first thing i've ever been serious about, and my first game. Behind the scenes, its a mess of textbox code and tags, which I hope to resolve. If you want extra slimebucks, Int and Agility, feel free to review. It will be appreciated by me, but please, go easy on me. Please let me know of any bugs I need to crunch, or any other issues. Alright, so enjoy playing the game. There is going to be more to come...hopefully...so if you like it, let me know. Might motivate me to work harder, and make something that I can feel glad about.

EDIT: Now, I have added a newer, yet bugged up demo. A read me is included, so please read it.
New Features:

*New (Some Incomplete) Maps.
*NPC's say more.
*More Story!

Apologies for it being...not the best. But, at the moment, Grayscale is not my current project, and I felt like releasing my ill-known progress.
Download

Grayscale V.2.zip (5.06MB; 595 downloads) The second demo.

Grayscale Demo.zip (1.81MB; 708 downloads) This is the 'first' demo.

Reviews

Grayscale by JSH357

2011 In Review 31: Grayscale by Gizmog

Review: Greyscale by Spoonweaver

Last edited by Master K on Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.