Tales Of The New World II (version 2)

Upload your games here. Download other people's games here.

Moderators: Bob the Hamster, marionline, SDHawk

msw188
Metal Slime

Tales Of The New World II (version 2)

Post by msw188 »

My HotOHR entry, an update to Tales 2. Everything beyond the first boss fight is new to this release.

EDIT: I nearly forgot to mention - this needs to be played on a nightly version of Game.

EDIT2: fixed a gamebreaking bug 12-2; still largely untested

EDIT3: fixed a good handful of bugs that could actually hamper gameplay 12-6; I am reasonably sure there are no more of these

EDIT4: fixed a couple bugs and grammatical things, took out script warnings; this has been fully tested by me, but not by an independant playtester. Also, waiting on word from Pepsi Ranger to add some textboxes and stats

EDIT5: fixed a couple small bugs and added some stats; also added 5 text boxes worth of story to the end to avoid plot inconsistency in a (MUCH) later update

Main pointers:
*I've tested nearly everything except dying - death is supposed to return you to your last Save, keeping all of your accomplishments but halving your GP. Please let me know if anyone experiences problems with this
*No music yet - this is coming along very slowly for me this time around, and I'd rather have total silence than music in some places, silence in others
*Individual item menues! Seems bugfree, but I'd be very happy to hear about any problems people have
*I remembered to include the equipment spreadsheet this time!
Download

TNW_2.zip (869.28KB; 535 downloads)

Reviews

No reviews. Be the first to review Tales Of The New World II (version 2)!

Last edited by msw188 on Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:25 pm, edited 6 times in total.
I am Srime