Skyfall

Upload your games here. Download other people's games here.

Moderators: Bob the Hamster, marionline, SDHawk

Mystic
Metal Slime

Skyfall

Post by Mystic »

Here is the hotOHR+ version of Skyfall. I didn't change or add any new content really, I just fixed some graphics and other similar problems. Everything should work much better than the original.

If you're planning on voting, and you did play the original, feel free to use what happened in the original for this, not much has changed.

If you're interested in the game, I did start much of the new content for this release, but then elected not to release it for the contest, since it fell out of the realm of "bugfixing." I plan on releasing a new version by the end of the year with all of the content that was initially planned. That will be the last update for a long while.

Some bugs occasionally come up. But I played through multiple times and didn't catch any, so if something happens, make sure to mention it!

I hope you enjoy it.

Two other notes: The skyfall+ version is much smaller because I went ahead and removed all of the music and such that was in the file, but not used in game yet. It made a huge difference in the file size. On another note, no one commented on the music during the initial part of the upload, and I would like to have some comments on it this time. All of it is original. All of everything in the game is original, made for skyfall, nothing was ripped from any other game.
Download

skyfall+.zip (3.01MB; 590 downloads) HotOHR release + Bugfixes (no additional content)

Reviews

Master K Review: Skyfall by Master K

Skyfall.rar
Initial Deadline HotOHR release.
(5.32 MiB) Downloaded 675 times
Last edited by Mystic on Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:32 am, edited 4 times in total.