Club Nova

Upload your games here. Download other people's games here.

Moderators: Bob the Hamster, marionline, SDHawk

MirceaKitsune
Red Slime

Club Nova

Post by MirceaKitsune »

A project I started more recently. It was meant to be more story oriented and simplistic in terms of mapping and gameplay. Partly intended as a self representation... it was inspired by how I see my own past versus some of my dreams today.

You're on your way to moving to another town with your family, consisting of a hateful alcoholic father and a blissfully ignorant stepmother. An old friend from school lives in a city on the way, where you decide to stay for a week before continuing your trip. While there you discover that beyond the passage separating the human and anthro zones lies an attraction called Club Nova; A famous red vixen who goes by the name of Devora is playing there over the course of the week, and everyone's invited to come see her. Will you choose to continue your trip, or will you take a new and unexpected journey?

This demo was last updated on June 2018. The game is approximately 30% complete, many elements are unfinished and it's only partly playable. It contains several NSFW elements. It uses assets remixed by me from the art offered by Fenrir Lunaris, and is fully licensed under the PD / CC0 license: You are free to redistribute this project, as well as to fork and use it as a basis for your own game.
Download

Club-win.zip (6.31MB; 246 downloads)

Club-mac.zip (6.02MB; 211 downloads)

Reviews

No reviews. Be the first to review Club Nova!

Club-linux-x86.tar.gz
(5.41 MiB) Downloaded 245 times
Club-linux-x86_64.tar.gz
(5.39 MiB) Downloaded 224 times
Club_1.png
Club_1.png (14.3 KiB) Viewed 1919 times
Club_2.png
Club_2.png (9.18 KiB) Viewed 1919 times
Club_3.png
Club_3.png (10.91 KiB) Viewed 1919 times
Club_4.png
Club_4.png (12.17 KiB) Viewed 1919 times
Club_5.gif
Club_5.gif (674.09 KiB) Viewed 1919 times
Club_6.gif
Club_6.gif (1.24 MiB) Viewed 1919 times
Last edited by MirceaKitsune on Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.