You Need a Hero - Outdated 2016 Version

Upload your games here. Download other people's games here.

Moderators: Bob the Hamster, marionline, SDHawk

Idontknow
Slime Knight

You Need a Hero - Outdated 2016 Version

Post by Idontknow »

ONLY FOR HISTORICAL PURPOSES, PLAY THE LATEST VERSION

Rpgs can take place in some fantastic places, but what if the magic was framed in a modernized world more familiar with the one we live in?

Damien the wolf-person-thing just wanted a nice life, but after college he pretty much just burned out and lives at his mom's house, spending his time wasting time in chatrooms, drinking and other such activities. However, one day his spiteful former best friend changes life forever, and he is reluctantly forced to go on an adventure through familiar and strange places, meet new friends, and become a hero!

This is the demo for HotOHR. If you find any bugs, or want to send me any fan letters, hate mail or messages from Nigerian princes feel free to shoot me a message on slimesalad or my email. The next version I post will be fixed and rebalanced based on the feedback I get.

There is some crude humor here and there, just a word of warning if you're a 12 year old who somehow stumbled upon this page.

Quite a bit has changed from the earlier version, so check the changes section of the readme.
Download

ynah.zip (19.44MB; 572 downloads)

Reviews

Review: "You Need a Hero" by Idontknow by Wendigo

Review for You Need a Hero by marionline

Spend some time at the mall with your friends
Spend some time at the mall with your friends
ynah0007.png (10.31 KiB) Viewed 4537 times
These guys are dangerously ironic
These guys are dangerously ironic
ynah0005.png (39.93 KiB) Viewed 4537 times
Last edited by Idontknow on Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:06 pm, edited 11 times in total.
Working as intended!