The Adventures of Powerstick Man: Extended Edition

Upload your games here. Download other people's games here.

Moderators: Bob the Hamster, marionline, SDHawk

Pepsi Ranger
Liquid Metal Slime

The Adventures of Powerstick Man: Extended Edition

Post by Pepsi Ranger »

At the end of 2000, a superhero emerged from a chemical vat and marched his way across strange lands to thwart evil and make his way home.

At the end of 2015, he returns to fight again, in an adventure that's basically the same as before, but much bigger, much badder, and much storier than before.

And like before, his adventure is not yet finished. But he's still got a lot to do. So, help him fight crime today!

Note: This is my rushed description to get this in under the anniversary wire. I'll make this page better later.

December 30, 2015:

On the 15th anniversary of Powerstick Man's original release, I'm uploading the Extended Edition in its current status, which is unfinished, but I've been working on this thing for the last eight years, so I think it's time to let the community in on the surprise anyway. Although I won't call this game "released" until I've reached a specific milestone, I can foresee that taking a long time to reach still, so I don't really want to keep the community waiting on something forever. So, this is the ALPHA version of The Adventures of Powerstick Man: Extended Edition, and should be treated as such when complaining about the broken or overwritten parts.

So, enjoy what's here, and have a Happy New Year.

Note: Due to filesize I cannot upload the file. So, this was a failed experiment. So, I'll create this page for posterity. But, er...Happy New Year anyway. Sorry that web technology has turned my good intentions into a tease.

September 14, 2017:

Due to a few nominations in the OHR Essentials thread, and due to the fact that the original version should not be considered an OHR Essential, I've decided to publish the link to my WIP version of the game. This is not necessarily complete, and you may find some areas empty or not quite finished, but you can see how much more improved it is over the original game.

UPDATE 2/1/22: I've removed the previous link since it's gone dead some time ago. Sorry.

I will provide a different download link whenever I reach a stable milestone. Enjoy. Don't forget to leave a review.

Note: I haven't updated the game since May 2016, and I'm not entirely sure if that version is online or not, but I do plan to continue working on this soon. I'm still hard at work fixing and improving my scripts for Entrepreneur: The Beginning.
Download
Reviews

No reviews. Be the first to review The Adventures of Powerstick Man: Extended Edition!

POWERXE0004.bmp
POWERXE0004.bmp (63.55 KiB) Viewed 1881 times
POWERXE0007.bmp
POWERXE0007.bmp (63.55 KiB) Viewed 1881 times
POWERXE0036.gif
POWERXE0036.gif (28.42 KiB) Viewed 1881 times
POWERXE0052.png
POWERXE0052.png (10.36 KiB) Viewed 1882 times
POWERXE0057.png
POWERXE0057.png (9.72 KiB) Viewed 1883 times
POWERXE0062.png
POWERXE0062.png (27.51 KiB) Viewed 1883 times
POWERXE0070.png
POWERXE0070.png (21.89 KiB) Viewed 1883 times
Last edited by Pepsi Ranger on Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:37 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Place Obligatory Signature Here