Who Left All These Clowns Here? (Alpha? Release)

Upload your games here. Download other people's games here.

Moderators: Bob the Hamster, marionline, SDHawk

Gizmog
Metal King Slime

Who Left All These Clowns Here? (Alpha? Release)

Post by Gizmog »

Okay, fair disclosure: This game is nowhere near done. This game is hardly a game. It needs story, it needs a victory conditional, it needs map design. But I promised I'd release something today (Technically three hours ago >:3) and so for anyone who was ABSOLUTELY dying of curiosity as to what I was doing, here you go. I hope to continue it in the weeks to come and actually turn it into a game but... there's no telling. Could be just another one of those promising contest things that never goes anywhere.

I don't recommend playing it in this shape, but.. promise is a promise.

Also I just wanna add: This game could've been finished. SHOULD'VE been finished! There was stuff beyond my control that got in the way, but then again there was a hell of a lot of time I could've been working on it that I just didn't. Don't think I got too ambitious and blew the whole damn thing, I was just lazy and did most of my work late.

There you go, friends. The greatest game description in history.

Part of Surlaw's Hans Stinkman 2015 Cash Dollar Contest
Download

leftallclowns.zip (1.4MB; 481 downloads) Version 0.1, hardly a game! Play at your own risk!

Reviews

No reviews. Be the first to review Who Left All These Clowns Here? (Alpha? Release)!

I really relate to this character.
I really relate to this character.
Clown2.00075.png (3.43 KiB) Viewed 2799 times
Last edited by Gizmog on Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:52 am, edited 1 time in total.