Typewriter 3

Upload your games here. Download other people's games here.

Moderators: Bob the Hamster, marionline, SDHawk

Gizmog
Metal King Slime

Typewriter 3

Post by Gizmog »

Friends, I know I've burned you before. Typewriter 1? You'd might as well have used a real typewriter! All the letters popped up way too fast! And that font? A kid writes better! A kid! Typewriter 2 was nice... if you never make any mistakes! You hit delete and it starts deletin random letters all over the screen. What the hell is that? Nobody needs that! That's not how a word processor oughta work. There were a lot of guys working on word processors back then, and they all stopped. They didn't think an OHR powered word processor could ever be good.

:devil: AND THEY WERE WRONG :devil:

The third time is usually the charm, and I can personally guarantee this is the most charming OHR Word Processor you've seen yet. It uses a standard font, so you can read! It's got good controls, so you can actually get typing done. For the first time ever, there's (practically) no limit to how much you can type! And another first, you can save, load, and delete documents! We got line breaks, you kids sliming love line breaks. We got limited mouse support, we got it all.

Typewriter 3. It's (probably) not a mess any more!
Download

typewriter3v1.1.zip (1.34MB; 346 downloads) Initial public release! Make sure to use your mouse!

Reviews

No reviews. Be the first to review Typewriter 3!

Supplementary Adult content *NOT* included!
Supplementary Adult content *NOT* included!
Typewriter30011.png (3.94 KiB) Viewed 1749 times
Perfect for writing letters to long lost friends!
Perfect for writing letters to long lost friends!
Typewriter30014.png (7.71 KiB) Viewed 1749 times
Last edited by Gizmog on Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:13 am, edited 1 time in total.