Unofficial 2013 Great Review Contest Random Game Chooser

Upload your games here. Download other people's games here.

Moderators: Bob the Hamster, marionline, SDHawk

Gizmog
Metal King Slime

Unofficial 2013 Great Review Contest Random Game Chooser

Post by Gizmog »

Not affiliated with the 2013 Great Review Contest, its participants, or the creators of the games mentioned within. Just a little utility (made with the OHRRPGCE, relax) to help you choose the games at random, and give you some "motivation" to finish. Have fun and write reviews!

EDIT: The latest version SHOULD be fixed and properly record, display and choose from all Thirty Eight entries. Somehow I miscounted and thought there were 37. HOWEVER, JSH has had an issue where the thing froze and refused to reload. I have not been able to replicate this. IF it happens to you, delete your saves and when it tells you to play a game you've already beaten, just instantly load the game and tell it you won. Sorry for the inconvenience if it happens, but I've gone through like 10 times from start to finish and never seen it happen, so I don't even know how to start to fix it.

Have fun and write reviews!
Download

randomreviewpicker.zip (1.36MB; 464 downloads) Now properly displaying and recording all Thirty *EIGHT* entries in the contest.

Reviews

Review of The Unofficial 2013 Great Review Contest RGC by Meowskivich

The Final Review of 2013: What game will it be? by Gizmog

Review: Unofficial 2013 Great Review Contest Random Game C.. by Spoonweaver

RandomReviewPicker0042.png
RandomReviewPicker0042.png (2.3 KiB) Viewed 2748 times
Last edited by Gizmog on Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:23 am, edited 1 time in total.