Humble Clickteam Fusion 2.5 bundle is now over.

Make games! Discuss those games here.

Moderators: Bob the Hamster, marionline, SDHawk

Kizul Emeraldfire
Slime

Humble Clickteam Fusion 2.5 bundle is now over.

Post by Kizul Emeraldfire »

So, despite my already owning Clickteam's Fusion 2.5 (to which I upgraded after I bought Multimedia Fusion 2 from the Humble MMF2 Bundle a long while back! :p), I decided to buy this bundle, simply 'cause it has a bunch of handy Exporters for creating things — 'app' things, game things — for other platforms besides Windows! :D

Lo and behold my surprise and delight, however, as the bundle was changed the day before I bought it to include the Developer Upgrade to Fusion 2.5, which has a few extra features that the normal version doesn't have.

You can get the Bundle by clicking here; below is a handy sorted text summary list thing of what's in the bundle. :)
  • Game Engines/Editors:Tools:
    • · Registration key for Install Creator Pro‡; available for Windows
    Add-Ons:
    • · Clickteam Fusion 2.5 Developer Upgrade; available on Steam for Windows. This will fully upgrade your copy of Clickteam Fusion 2.5 Standard to the Developer version! :D
      · Universal Windows Platform Exporter†; available on Steam for Windows. Allows you to export Windows 10 Phone-/XBox One-compatible programs.
      · HTML 5 Exporter‡; available on Steam for Windows. Allows you to export your programs as HTML 5 things instead of an EXE! :)
      · Android Exporter‡; available on Steam for Windows. Allows y- — oh heck, you can probably guess what it does. :|
      · iOS Exporter‡; available on Steam for Windows, and also has a registration key for the Macintosh version.
    Games:
    • · Concrete Jungle‡; available on Steam and DRM-free for Windows
      · Environmental Station Alpha‡; available on Steam and DRM-free for Windows and Macintosh
      · Five Nights at Freddy's 3*†; available on Steam for Windows
      · Necromonads (includes Fusion 2.5 source code!); available on Steam for Windows
      · Oniken; available on Steam and DRM-free for Windows, Macintosh, and Linux
      · Plantera; available on Steam for Windows
      · Quadle† (includes Fusion 2.5 source code!); available on Steam for Windows, and on Android
      · Rock Rock Rocket; Fusion 2.5 source code only — so, basically, available only for Windows and Macintosh, with the option to export to — at the very least — iOS.
      · room13† (includes Fusion 2.5 source code!); available on Steam for Windows
      · Saucer Squad‡; Fusion 2.5 source code only
      · Shapes Fusion‡; Fusion 2.5 source code only
      · The Yawhg†; available on Steam and DRM-free for Windows
      · Tick Tock Isle; available on Steam and DRM-free for Windows
*I regret nothing.
† Pay $7 or more to unlock
‡ Pay $15 or more to unlock

If nothing else, fifteen dollars is worth it for the Developer Upgrade (valued at three hundred dollars) and the Exporter modules (which, together, are valued at five hundred and twenty dollars) alone! :D
Last edited by Kizul Emeraldfire on Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:49 am, edited 14 times in total.