I hope I finish this review

Write and read reviews of games that have been uploaded to Slime Salad.

Moderators: Bob the Hamster, marionline, SDHawk

Spoonweaver
Liquid Metal King Slime

I hope I finish this review

Post by Spoonweaver »

I hope I finish this is in many ways the prime example of an OHR game, if not the whole OHR community, ever made. First, it's not complete. As many OHR games never see completion it only stands to reason that this wouldn't be complete either. In fact, I normally assume a game is incomplete when I load up a random OHR game for the first time. We've been getting a lot of these crazy complete games lately and it's really turning the place upside down. Not only is this game not complete, in the very name of the game, it shares the feelings of the developer, if not the whole community. IhopeIfinisthis.

However, like many of the incomplete elite, this game has a lot to show in the limited gameplay it does have. A unique overworld map, massive towns and dungeons to explore, and fun little mechanics built in. The game also does a bit of fanservice. Like many OHR games it involves furry culture and has OHR character cameos sprinkled in.

Don't be fooled by the name though. This game has much more to offer than a lot of the other games on the OHR game list. It may be open ended and lack any sort of ending but if you're willing to explore this crazy animal person filled world, I'm sure you'll find something that will amuse you.

I'd reccommend this game before many other games, but you still might want to wait till it's finished. If that ever happens. Right now it's basically an average ohr game.
5/10
Attachments
Character Selection!
Character Selection!
characterpick.png (6.68 KiB) Viewed 2093 times
Gnomes to talk to!
Gnomes to talk to!
town.png (8.35 KiB) Viewed 2093 times
Skellertons!
Skellertons!
skellertons.png (3.46 KiB) Viewed 2094 times
Places to explore!
Places to explore!
spooky castle.png (5.32 KiB) Viewed 2094 times
Last edited by Spoonweaver on Fri May 30, 2014 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.